For all our products quality control is done according to specifications in our in-house measuring laboratory. Advanced technologies are used during development of new products to get a detailed look and optimize relevant properties regarding state-of-the art and future sensors used in ADAS/AEB- systems. Options for measurements include:
- Colour measurement
- IR - Reflectivity
- RADAR - Reflectivity (overall RCS, 2D-scan mode, microdoppler analysis)
- Video motion analysis
PROSPECT - Proactive Safety for Pedestrians and Cyclists
PROSPECT will significantly improve the effectiveness of active VRU safety systems compared to those currently on the market. This will be achieved in two complementary ways:
- by expanded scope of VRU scenarios addressed and
- by improved overall system performance (earlier and more robust detection of VRUs, proactive situation analysis, and fast actuators combined with new intervention strategies for collision avoidance).
PROSPECT targets five key objectives:
- Better understanding of relevant VRU scenarios
- Improved VRU sensing and situational analysis
- Advanced HMI and vehicle control strategies
- Four vehicle demonstrators, a mobile driving simulator and a realistic bicycle dummy demonstrator
- Testing in realistic traffic scenarios and user acceptance study
The consortium includes the majority of European OEMs, suppliers, universities and Euro NCAP laboratories.